Dr. Alani has created a reputation for himself with his patients for providing care that leaves patients feeling better and motivated towards improving their oral health. His primary objective when serving his patients is to make dentistry comfortable when treatment is required and preventative whenever possible. These characteristics have built him a highly varied patient base of all ages and through his education and understanding, fostered lasting relationships.
“When I meet a new patient my first responsibility is to understand them and their needs – only then can we move forward and look at what our next steps will be.”
Dr. Alani provides a comprehensive list of dental services which include basic dentistry but also root canals, extractions, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), cosmetics and Invisalign. He continues to seek advanced education courses and to refine his techniques with the latest innovations and technology dentistry has to offer.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – University of Western Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the Ontario Dental Association
- Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Member of Ottawa Dental Society